Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Win Beyonders

Christy is whipping up more than amazing recipes and book reviews, today as part of the Wings of Light book launch, she's giving away a copy of Beyonders by Brandon Mull.I've mentioned Christy several times in the last month. If you haven't visited her blog, it's about time you made the trip. She is talented in so many ways, and then shares it all on the internet. Not only does she enjoy reviewing books, she has a habit of putting together amazing recipes to go with them. Each book she reviews has a slice of something from the book that you can take to your kitchen and replicate.

And she Irish dances. Enough said.

But then she's an incredible writer who is working on an urban fantasy novel that has incredible potential. Oh, and she has a gift for editing. I know, she's brilliant.

Have fun visiting her.... http://www.dearestdreams.com/

Today I'll be at the Library on the corner of Cole and Ustick from 12-1:00 presenting. If you're in town and bored, come to the library. It will be more fun with you there!

10 comments:

ali cross said...

Awesome! I'm here from LT's blog, nice to meet you Laura! Your book covers are just gorgeous ~ congratulations!

Bonnie Gets A Say said...

I'm excited for your new release (and to take a class from you at LDStorymakers) :)

Lexie@BookBug said...

I'm way excited for your new release! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

I hear that's an excellent book and that it already hit the NYT bestseller list. =]

Laura said...

Confession,... I don't have Beyonders....yet. It's at Costco though and my resolve is weakening.

Unknown said...

I love it when others promote blogs. It's so sweet and so nice for those of us who have no idea how to 'surf' for them. :D I'm not quite computer illiterate. I know just enough to be dangerous. Mwahaha!

Dovile said...

Great! I'll definitely check it out.

Unknown said...

You're so close!!! With you joining in on the A to Z challenge I don't think you'll have a problem reaching your goal!!!

I wanted to stop in to welcome to the A to Z blogging challenge! It's going to be an absolute blast! I'm a co-host so if you have any questions just let me know! We'll also be having fun on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and can be found at #atozchallenge)!!!

Chersti Nieveen said...

I've really enjoyed Christy's blog, so I hope everyone does hop over and check it out. Brandon Mull is utterly fantastic - I took a class from him, and he's so funny and personable. And he had such great writing tips. The kids just love his book signings!

Rockford Small Appliance Repair said...

Hi thanks for possting this