Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm starting to think that the reason that blogging is so popular is because we really like to find out what's going on in everyone else's life. That, and - let's face it- as fun as writing a book is, writing a blog post is faster. Way faster. And you don't have to spend months editing it.

It's not like I'm not still writing. I am actually addicted to writing. I guess that means that I need to sign up for some kind of anonymous group. I hope I'm not the only one, though. I just love writing. It's a major stress reliever, too. I ran into someone the other day who said that she runs out of ideas when she writes. I told her I don't run out of ideas, I run out of time. Most importantly- uninterupted time. I have five kids. When their not busy filling the living room with uncooked angel hair pasta, they're raiding the cupboards and fridge. This morning I found out exactly what seven eggs look like when they have been carefully spread all over the kitchen floor. She was such a sweetie that she even threw away the shells. That's my girl.

Anyway, back to writing...

1 comment:

Synergy Girl said...

Ahhhh...the bliss of children. Well, I don't see writing books in my near future, so I am SO glad I have a talented sister to fill the part!! I have to say that I love blogging because I can get my struggles ot there, journal our family, and make someone think all in one shot. I guess you could say that makes my day!! So glad to see you in the blogging world!!