Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I make imaginary people.

Some have imaginary friends. I make imaginary lives.

Which sounds crazy.

I love it.

You guessed it. I've drunk the writing juice and I'm riding the wave again. I'm in love with my character. Love who she is and what's happening. I don't know how I survived seven months without writing. It's like going without chocolate.

The horror.

But now I'm thinking about my story. Wanting more time with it. Which is why this post is going to be short. I need to get back to writing.

And, note to all you writers out there, bring the cord of your netbook with you when you leave the house. Yes, even the dentist's office has a place to plug in, if you bring the CORD. Darn the dead battery anyway.

Oh, and my poor seven-year-old with an infected tooth that made half his face swell up. He had it pulled today. I was going to let him play a game on my computer before I realized it was dead. He's recovering. He's going to have a black eye from the infection- at least that's what the dentist said.

Sad.

Okay, enough rambing. Back to work!

No comments: