Sunday, September 2, 2012

Back to School

It seems as if I've dropped off the internet planet.  Almost.

Actually, I got a job teaching Physical and Environmental science.  I love it, love it, love it!

Yes, it's kicking my uhm free time.  Totally.  My school is accelerated, meaning we learn a year's worth of material in one semester.  By the time this first semester is over, I'll have all of my lesson plans blueprinted for second semester. 

That's the up side.

The crazy busy side is coming up with a year's worth of material and lesson plans for two classes in one semester.  Oh yeah.  No free time.

I decided I won't have time to write books again until sometime in January.  I think.  It's only been one week of school so far.  We'll see how it goes.

But I'm still a writer at heart.  I dream about writing.  I must be going through withdraws already!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

You are a girl of many talents! I'm glad you're having a good time teaching again. Keep living the dream!!