Thursday, June 11, 2009

On the Road

I know, you missed me, didn't you? It's been a great week. On our way down to Utah last Saturday we counted a record high in road kill. The tally came to 1 mink, 1 fox, 2 racoons, 3 deer and a moose. A whole moose. It's legs were sticking up off the ground and everything. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen.
But it got much better after that. We started seeing live wildlife. You know, wildlife instead of wilddeath. Hmm. I like deer better when their grazing, even if it is in someone's front yard.
The BYU writer's conference has held surprises and so much information. I think I'm going to try to capture more of that when I get home and it's not so late.
But, I got to meet some great people, be on TV and even sign a book for the infamous James Dashner.
Details to come. It'll be worth the wait, I promise.

No comments: