Friday, October 22, 2010

Booktoberfest


In case you think I've stopped doing all things authorly, here's a fun dig going on tomorrow.

If you're looking for something to do this Saturday, check out Booktoberfest from 10-6. This non-profit event includes booths for area writing groups, local author spotlights, book signings and a kids' corner. The festival goal is to connect, inspire and educate writers throughout the Treasure Valley.

I'll be speaking at 1:50.

The address is
1422 South Tech Lane
Meridian, ID, 83642

(Off of Overland just past Roaring Springs. The event area is directly on your right as you enter.)

Speaking of speaking...it looks like I need to come up with another power point presentation. My husband suggested I just put up a bunch of random pictures that have nothing to do with what I'm saying so that everyone has something interesting to do while I'm talking. Was that a hint?

So, if you're in the area and you want something fun, free and different to do- come. You can bring the kids.

And while we're talking about events, put this one on your calendar too. November 19- Rock to Read. Sounds cool. It will be. Check out this article

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cool! I hope you have a wonderful time! I wish I could be there. =[