Sunday, May 15, 2011

Next on the List

It's been a crazy couple of months. I mean busy-no-time-to-sit-down-and-write crazy.

I"m home again and very much looking forward to what used to be known as a regular schedule. We still have the Spring Show coming up on Thursday... but soon, very soon, I will reclaim my normal life.

Which will include a brand new book to write. Aaah. Yes. I've settled on an idea that I'm excited to work on.

And, unlike anything I've tried so far, it will have no fantasy or science fiction in it at all. It's not a dark depressing story either, so I think I'm gonna have some serious fun with this.

That's the beauty of YA. I can write whatever I want and it's still considered the same category.

What is it? Think romance tripping over a suspense in a glamorously awkward way. This is going to be such a great ride to write.

Had to share that with you.

1 comment:

MKHutchins said...

Good luck! That sounds like a fun read.