Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer MIA

Whatever happened to the lazy days of summer?  Sure, my kids have all day to play hard.  I can assure you, they take this endeavor seriously.  Playing has become a sport.

I can't even begin to explain the amount of wet towels and food consumed in a week.  It's astronomical.

Me?  Work.  Oh, yeah.  I have a list of things to do so long that I'm wondering if maybe sometime in July I'll feel like it's summer.

I love my work, so that's a blessing.  (Maybe except for the laundry and cleaning the house.)  But my point is, I haven't had time for blogging much.  Or playing.  And I don't think that's going to change this month- so we'll see how July is.

I have to add that Dave Lateiner- my good friend in New Jersey- is doing a big audio book giveaway.  Go Enter!!!

I need some play inspiration.  What do you do to play in the summer?  I think I've forgotten how.

No comments: