Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Because I love you this much

There is a way to get my book for a lot less. If you're a member of Barnes and Noble, it's only $12.95. Cool. Otherwise, you can order it for $14.39 at either Barnes and Noble or Hastings. I put a handy little link on the sidebar for you so it would be super easy to figure out.

Of course, there is shipping. At B&N, you get free shipping if you spend $25 or more. Very good deal. I'm doing a book signing at Hastings July 24 from 6-9 PM in Boise, the one on Fairview and Cole. I'm hoping they're going to sell it for $14.39 there. That would be a super great deal. Holy cow, you can't get it for less.

Oh wait, you can get if for FREE. Well, for a couple of weeks at a time... I am working on getting it into the libraries, especially in Idaho. Working very hard. After this week, every library in Idaho will have heard from me- most of them in the mail, but that's a lot of libraries. For those of you who wonder about weird stuff like this, there's about 67 public libraries in Idaho. I say about just in case I counted wrong, which is entirely possible.

Ada County Library ordered some yesterday, I happened to find out. I'm sure by the end of summer, you'll be seeing it in more places, stores included.

Deseret Book and Seagull Book are finally ordering. Yeah! And, as you might have guessed, Barnes and Noble too. Walmart is supposed to be ordering sometime, but it doesn't seem to have happened quite yet.

I was invited to speak at the Idaho Writers League August 20 at 7:00 PM. If you're interested in joining the Idaho Writers League, they meet in Nampa every third Thursday evening. Which is why I'm not a member. Clogging night. But I'm really excited to meet with them and talk about books. I love talking about writing, publishing, and the whole mystical world of how books are brought from obscurity to your bookshelf. Mystical because I'm still trying to figure out how in the world it is possible that you read my blog and you still haven't bought my book yet.

Yeah, I know about you. That's why I'm trying to help you out by finding it for cheaper, or free, or whatever the heck it's going to take for you to finally read my book already.

If you're not familiar with my brand of sense of humor, I'm laughing. Ha ha ha. But I really do think you're going to love my book. I still love you, even if you are delinquent. But I do want to make it easier for you, because I love you that much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm grateful for any extra help. I tend to get lost in my own kitchen. (Even though it's tiny!)