Thursday, December 10, 2009

meme tag

I've really got to keep up with things. For example, yesterday L.T. from Dreams of Quill and Ink tagged me for meme. Never heard of it. Turns out I live under a rock somewhere in west Boise.

So, here's the gist of it. I tell you five things of the following....

Five North American Cities in Which I’d Seriously Consider Living:
(I'm going to say other than Boise where I love love love to live)
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Sandy, UT
3. Harrisburg, PA
4. Elkton, MD
5. St. George, UT

Five Songs to Which I know all the Words:
Lots of hymns, primary songs and Christmas songs. I'm never sure if I know all the words to songs on the radio.

Five Foods I’d Hope to have in Unlimited Quantities on a Desert Island:
1. Bread
2. Milk
3. Potatoes
4. Cheese- let's just hope this deserted island has refridgeration :)
5. dark chocolate. Would life on a deserted island be worth it without it?

Five Chores I Should be doing instead of Blogging:
1. Vacuuming
2. I don't know. I'm blocking housework from my brain right now.

Five Childhood Friends I’d like to See Again:
1. Heidi
2. Janet
3. Caprison
4. Shelly
5. Eric

Okay. Now you all are sure of what a boring person I really am. I'm supposed to tag five more people. I'm thinking about it. I'm not so great at this tagging thing.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Can't tell you how thrilled I am that Elkton MD made your top 5. :)!!! Love knowing new things about you.

I'm avoiding housework... and also in denial that Christmas Eve is in 14 days and I haven't started yet. I'm working on it... slowly.

Dave said...

UMMM.... Why isn't ANY town or city in New Jersey on your list of places to live?? I was so hoping we could be neighbors and I could hang out with "P" if you ever moved. I guess Ill have to pack up the family and move out there if we are ever going to get to hang out!

:o)

Dave

p.s. I live under a rock also... what exactly does MEME stand for...anyone??

a muse-er said...

Meme is kind of like a viral internet joke. Kinda like an inside joke. You know the Hamster Dance? The original gif animation became an internet Meme. Another example would be Charlie Bit My Finger video on Youtube. I'd say that it is kinda becoming a catch-all term, however. And some memes are formulated for the sake of being absolutely disturbing.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

I think you're VERY interesting, Laura! I'm glad to see you wouldn't mind living near to me! I'd love that! =]