Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Back on Facebook

I know I should have done this a couple months ago, but I finally reconstructed a facebook page. For those of you who are wondering what happened to me, my facebook was shut down after someone stole my e-mail address in March.

I don't have very many "friends" yet, but I'd be happy to add to the list. I think I overwhelmed the system this morning when I tried to set it up because it stopped letting me request friends after a while. The whole type-in-the-coded-word thing stopped working.

If you want to be my friend, add me. I would love to be connected to you all again.

Other than that, I have nothing earth-shattering to share. Hmm. Nope. Last night was the pine wood Derby for my nine year old. He won three of his four races- not bad considering that the thing still wasn't even dried yet. My husband made the car the night before.

I found the bottom of my laundry pile and I mopped the floors. See? I did do something earth-shattering after all....

No comments: