Thursday, May 27, 2010

The day off

It's kind of weird. Weather can give and it can take. Today it gave me the day off. Thanks to the rain, the Spring Show has been officially postponed to next week.

When I woke up this morning, like every other day this week, I was STRESSED. How was I supposed to get everything done? Seriously! I didn't know.

In fact, when my printer jammed yesterday and I didn't have time to print the rest of the programs it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. The date and times weren't printed yet. I was planning on ignoring the fact that I accidentally messed up some of the who-is-in-what-dance thing.

So, I find myself with something I never dreamed I would have....time. Time to figure out what I would do if I wasn't stressed out. I'm sure there are plenty of things, but I'm so relieved the rain decided to make my day.

Maybe I'll do something completely crazy.... like make cookies. Hmm, there are so many possibilities!

2 comments:

Our Family said...

I felt the same! It was good to have almost a whole day to do whatever I felt like (even if part of it was catching up on house cleaning)! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.