Saturday, April 25, 2009

You've got to see this.

It's cool, isn't it?

I was having one of those days where you clean the minivan out because at least then something feels done. You guessed it, my house is a mess. We had three shows today, and now that we're back there's a lot waiting to be done.

I came inside to switch the laundry and my husband said, "You've got to see this."

Sarah Seiter is the gifted artist that brought this image to life. She sent it on an e-mail. It's a long story, but I can tell you two things- she's read my whole book and I've never met her. The rest of the story isn't mine to tell, but I can tell you that I love this art.

The more I look at it, the more details I see. It has a lot of pieces of the story in it. It tells so much all by itself.

She said she wants to read the sequel. I'm still writing it. I'll get it done soon, as in sometime this summer, not sometime today. It has been so fun to write. I'm not sure when my life is going to slow down enough to really dig in deep and get a lot done, but it has been so fun writing while I do have time.

As for Alvor, I will have it in my hands May 8.

So far I have booksignings scheduled....May 9- Lagoon Amusement Park in Utah, May 16- Lagoon again, May 30-10-1 A Novel Adventure in Boise, Idaho and June 26 7:00-8:30 Rediscovered Bookshop in Boise, Idaho

1 comment:

Synergy Girl said...

OH COOL!!! I am SOOO going to the one in LAGOON!!! That is WICKED AWESOME!!! As for the one in Idaho later in May, I wanna go to that one too!!!! I really am so excited for you! This is so amazing!